Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012

Galactic Federation Of Light Melchizedek January 3 2012


"... We are very pleased at the progress of so many of you who daily come to Mastery within yourselves by employing the various and creative tools that have become available to you through many channels upon the Earth. Know that the pull of the Old is still strong and you will be hard pressed to keep balance and equilibrium at times. When these moments occur, try to repeat a simple mantra such as “I AM Light, I AM Love. I AM anchoring my Divine Presence here on Earth right here and right now.” If there is no time for you to do this, then just say “I Love you” into whatever situation is confronting you or even to yourself as you behold energies rising up from within you that are not Love. ..."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen